Thank you for checking out my site, dawnkotzer.com (referred to herein as ‘the website’). I promise to respect your privacy regarding all Personal Data/information you provide to me.
– I have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations
– I am fulfilling services you have requested and consented to
– I have legitimate, trusted interests in using your Personal Data and your fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), I, Dawn Kotzer am the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how I use your Personal Data, please get in touch. See contact details below.
I, Dawn Kotzer am the sole owner of the information collected on this site and have sole access to information (name, address, phone numbers and email addresses, social media contacts) that you voluntarily give me via email or other direct contact from you.
Personal Data you provide
Personal Data is only collected when/where you choose to interact with me when:
– you subscribe to for my newsletter and coaching offers
– you contact me via website; coaching inquiry and contact forms
– you visit the website, the type of browser and operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider are automatically collected via that system.
How do I use your Personal Data
I will only use your Personal Data as the law allows. Most commonly, I use your Personal Data to:
– process and manage use of my website
– respond to your questions, comments and requests
– deliver communications that may be of interest to you and/or are relevant to your preferences where you have opted-in to receive information (marketing, resources etc) from me
– improve my services and the website through analysis of information
– validate compliance with terms and conditions of products you have voluntarily requested or purchased through the website.
I will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
How do I share Information Collected
I take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
– as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us.
– analytic tools (such as Google Analytics)
– newsletters sent electronically may use web beacons or pixel tags to gather email metrics and information to improve the reader’s experience, whether they were opened, forwarded or printed, the type of device from which they were opened, and the location (e.g. city, state, and county) associated with the applicable IP address.
– Non personally Identifiable Information:
How do I keep your Personal Data secure
I maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure. Accordingly, appropriate data privacy safeguards are in place with third parties with whom we share Information Collected as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
While I take reasonable measures to protect your information, no transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please know that I cannot ensure or warrant the security of the information that you transmit to me, and you do so at your own risk.
How long do I keep your Personal Data
Your Access and Control over Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data.
You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting me via contact details below.
– see what personal data I hold, if any, about you
– change or correct your personal data
– instruct me to delete your personal data
– restrict the processing of your personal data
– express concerns you have over the use of your personal data
– withdraw consents you have given me regarding processing of your personal data.
Intentions and Change of Purpose:
I will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which I collected it.
If I need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, I will notify you and explain the legal basis which requires me to do so.
By submitting your information on any page on this website you consent to receive email from me. This consent allows me to personalize my service to you and provide a high quality experience where your personal data is respected, secure and never sold or shared. Periodically, I may survey my subscribers and customers to improve on products and services that I provide. I do not send unsolicited marketing, spammy or hyped up commercial emails. I hate being spammed as much as you do.
(Although I do have fond childhood memories of eating spam in a can. Go figure. )
Email for Privacy Questions: email@example.com
Dawn Kotzer P.O. Bo 3127 Nipawin, SK Canada S0E 1E0